We continue to keep the salon and studios a safe place for our stylists and guests. Abiding by The State of Texas mandates and TDLR requirements.
To reschedule your appointment please call your stylist. We do not have a receptionist at this time. SEE HAIR STYLIST PHONE NUMBERS BELOW.
We want reassure you that we have implemented many safeguards to ensure yours and our safety while at the salon. Before coming to the salon, please read the following carefully as to know what to expect.
Requirements and what to expect coming in:
- Our waiting area is limited with social distancing requirements. Please call or text your stylist when you have arrived. When your stylist is ready to greet and check you in, he or she will let you know. PLEASE SEE STYLIST LIST BELOW FOR THEIR CELL PHONE NUMBER.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks while in the salon. If you do not have one of your own, we will have one for you for $2.00. They must be masks that go around the ears. It is required that masks stay on throughout your visit, except when needed to remove briefly while doing a service around the ears.
- Temperature checks will be done on all our staff and for every guest coming in. Anyone with a temperature of 99.5 or higher will have to leave and reschedule their appointment for after 14 days.
- While waiting outside to check in and while in the salon, please practice social distancing of 6′ between yourself and others, with the exception of your service provider.
- We have sneeze guard dividers between the shampoo bowls. Each stylist station is spaced out at least 6’ from one another or has a separation divider between them.
- Our snack and beverage bar is closed, although your stylist can bring you a beverage if needed.
- R&S is not not accepting cash for product purchases at this time.
- Prices may have gone up for your stylist a minimum of $5 to assist in all our extra costs due to COVID-19. To know if they did and how much, please ask your stylist. You can find their number on our below.
Ringlets & Sass and the entire team are dedicated to keeping our space safe and clean for everyone. We will be implementing extra sanitation measures before and after each guest. We will also be observing all state guidelines including disinfecting all surfaces and every tool used.
As we are getting new and updated information frequently, these guidelines may change. We will re-access frequently.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
The Ringlets and Sass Salon Team
Ann Marie 801-347-9766