Our Dear Guests,
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees very seriously. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus concerns via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Due to the the coronavirus (CORVID-19), we at Ringlets and Sass Salon, want to take the time to share with you how we have increased our cleanliness and safety practices to help protect our guests and staff, which is always our top priority.
Here are some ways we are working together to keep a safe and healthy facility.
- We have and continue to follow the TDLR rules and regulations for sanitation and use EPA registered solutions, for all tools and surfaces.
- We have increased hand sanitation stations throughout the salon.
- We are frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, phones, restroom surfaces, etc.
- We are continuing our regular practice of hand washing and sanitizing/disinfecting between guests and increased this throughout the day with our interactions.
We urge anyone who has any cold like symptoms, fever or any other contagious illness to follow the advice of health officials and stay home while sick to help protect others.
Please let us know if you need to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments 3 hours or longer, please try to give 48 hours notice. We will be accommodating to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We respectfully ask our staff and guests to refrain from coming into the salon if any of the following apply:
- You or someone you live with have returned from international travel in the last 14 days
- You have had a fever or any flu like symptoms, please wait for 10 days after your symptoms have subsided.
- You have been caring for or living with someone with a fever or flu like symptoms, please wait 10 days after their symptoms have subsided.
Our salon will continue to provide a safe place and regular hours. We will closely monitor local and national reports on the evolving impact of the cornonavirus and will update you with any relevant information as it pertains to our community and the salon.
For additional information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidelines to help keep yourself and others healthy, we recommend you visit the website cdc.gov to stay informed.
Again, the health and safety of our guests and staff are top priority and we’re committed to doing our part to help all of us and our community safe.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Please stay healthy.
Sincerely, Ann Marie Lockridge
Owner – Ringlets and Sass Salon | Studios
You can also visit our Facebook page for current updates.
Leave A Comment